Below are sentences. Fill in the blanks in your notebook with a feeling. Make sure you look at the punctuation at the end of the sentence. Email or text me with one sentence with your feeling. Lets start a conversation...
Look in your dictionary - emotions....feeling....are they the same?
GO TO esllibrary.com FOR A LESSON ON FEELINGS
How do you think the girl in the picture feels? In your notebook write a paragraph using as many emotions you think the girl is feeling and why.
1. I feel ______________________________________.
2. I feel _____________________________________!
3. All my friends seem to be ______________________________.
4. Sometimes I feel _____________________ and sometimes I feel _________________.
5. Yesterday I felt ________________but today I feel _________________.
6. I feel __________ because my students aren't doing their work.
7. I wish everyone could just ___________________and be _________________.
8. Tomorrow is a new day. I will feel ___________________!
9. My kids are ________________.
10. My friends and family make me feel ______________________.
STAY SAFE STAY HOME READ RELAX SMILE LAUGH LISTEN