Please watch this video.
Directions: Make the 3 sentences into 1 sentence.
1. She has straight hair. She has black hair. She has long hair.
2. He has brown hair. He has curly hair. He has short hair.
Directions. Look at the picture and answer the questions below.
1. How many men are in the picture?
2. How many women are in the picture?
3. What colour is the senior citizen's hair?
4. How old do you think she is?
5. Where is the baby sitting?
6. How old is the toddler?
7. How many infants are there?
The information in this lesson was taken from:
1. Canadian Language Basics, Volume A, H. Davis and L. Sanford, Oxford University Press, 2012
2. Oxford Picture Dictionary, Second Canadian Edition, J. A-Goldstein and N. Shapiro, Oxford University Press, 2009