There are many fun things you can do with your children to pass the time while you are social distancing!
Read the ideas below:
1. A Garden: let the kids plant seeds in a pail or help you in the garden
2. Car Wash: you need a pail of soapy water, a pail of clean water, toothbrushes, and towels - let the kids wash all of their toys like they were in a car wash
3. Fire Drill: how fast can everyone leave the house and meet in the backyard?
4. Measurements: kids measure their toys and fill out a chart
5. Sip/Drink Water: how many sips/drinks does it take to drink the same sized cup?
6. Freeze small toys in an ice cube: let the kids try to get the toys out of the ice
7. READ READ READ : let everyone read from the same book
8. 20 pieces of Lego : kids can build something only using 20 Legos
9. Children’s Movies: great for learning English and spending quality time with the kids
10. Videos: make a video of the kids - with your phone/camera
11. Chart: set up a chart with things to do during the day (look on Pinterest!)
12. Art: drawing/painting/yarn/stones/beads - depending on age
13. Scavenger Hunt: Outdoors/Indoors/Room (Copy the chart below)